12 Sept 2017

What time should I list my eBay Auction? Best eBay auction end time.

Image result for dropshipping


In this article, I will be answering the question of what time should I list my eBay auction?
I will show you how to use my secret tool, SaleHoo, to find the best eBay auction end time for your listings.
I will explain why it is so important to list your auction at the best time.
I will also give you other great tips for creating a successful auction listing.


 How to Figure Out What Time you should List your eBay Auction
To figure out the best eBay auction start time and end time, I use SaleHoo’s Market Research Lab. It tells you the best time to list different items.
The Market Research Lab is a free tool they have included with their directory which features 8,000+ suppliers of cheap products.
You can use it to find items with high demand, but low supply.
If you sell products on eBay for profit, I highly recommend you get SaleHoo.
 
 
 
Why you Need to get the Listing Time Right
If your auction ends at a time when a lot of people interested in that item and niche are online, then you will get more bids. Listing at the wrong time loses you potential profit.
Different niches have different groups of people interested in them with different computer habits. E.g. College students stay up at night and bid late, but stay-at-home-mothers go to bed earlier.
SaleHoo takes the ‘guessing game’ out of this, and figures it out for you.
 
 
Tips for Increasing Auction Success Rate
  • You need to include a picture. A picture you have taken yourself is better than a stock image, as long as it is clear and not washed out.
  • Include a description, and make it as in-depth as you can. Don’t just write a few sentences.
  • Including details on refunds/returns and shipping information helps to make you more professional, so people will trust you.
  •  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comment and we look forward to hearing from you

Join the Fan Club

TRENDING NOW

Equipux © 2014 - Themed by ,